Post #21: Peking Duck

  I chose the picture from Google that looked the most appealing to me, so if this picture does not attract you in any way, there are other pictures. Peking duck originated from Shanghai, China and is a top dish that is enjoyed by many Chinese. I have eaten it multiple times, but I am kind of picky so I don't eat the skin. However, don't be like me and remove the skin, the skin is the best part.

  Loaded with flavour and roasted to crisp perfection, this duck has a taste many of you may have never tasted before. It's sweet succulent meat goes perfectly with the crisp skin, and it can be added to many different dishes. You can put it on noodles, rice, or wrap it inside lettuce or a tortilla. For beginners, I would recommend them to eat it the way it is.

Comments

Popular Posts