Taiwanese Pineapple Cake

A lot of you might never have heard of this, but it is probably the most heavenly thing you'll ever eat. The buttery crust envelopes a chewy pineapple filling that has just the right amount of sweetness. At the mention of theses things, I get really hyped up. If you have never eaten this before, you won't be able to fathom the happiness I feel when I eat it. Honestly, I hate crusts - pie/tart crusts, pizza crust, break crust...etc. However, this crust has won my heart for numerous reasons. One reason would be that it isn't hard or crunchy. If you ever go to an Asian supermarket and see these, I highly advise you to buy some and try them. You won't regret it (unless you're allergic to any of the ingredients which make up this type of snack).

Comments

Popular Posts