Post #18: Thai Street Food

On the streets of Thailand, stalls with huge platters of food are available for customers to buy. There are also stalls that make their food from scratch on the spot. The variety available is mind blowing, and the flavours involved are exotic and savoury. If I ever visit, Thailand, I want to look forward to their flavourful cuisine. My stomach rumbles just at the sight of Thai food; however, I will have to properly ask the seller what is in the dish. I am mildly allergic to peanuts, and as many of you know, Thai food or just South Eastern food in general require peanuts in their recipes. This is one of those rare times when I wish I was not allergic.

I found this blog with pictures of some Thai street food, and if it interests you, please try to visualize the taste.

http://www.thaistreetfood.com/

Comments

Popular Posts