Peanuts Also Known as Snoopy

                       

In my previous post, I mentioned that Garfield was one of my favourite comic series as a kid. The other comic series that I was into was Peanuts ( I call it Snoopy). While watching videos on YouTube, this trailer came to me like a gift from the heavens. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they were going to make a movie. It's coming out in 2015 and I am looking forward to the merchandise.

Snoopy was a lovable character that was simply the cutest thing when I was a kid. I think there's a little bit of Charlie Brown in all of us; he's this warm guy who is "wishy-washy", but always steals my heart away with his rotund head. His dog, Snoopy, is the star of the series. He is a beagle and he loves to fly planes and write stories. He loves food and his best friend is a tiny yellow bird named Woodstock.


My thoughts exactly. 


Comments

Popular Posts