Personal List of Guys: Actors ( not in any particular order)

This list is comprised of both Korean and Japanese actors. I started with anime, but then I got introduced to the world of Kpop, and you may as well know that once you get into a fandom, it's quite hard to get out of it. This list is in no particular order and it's obviously not complete. There are several actors that I admire, but for the sake of being concise, I'll just share the people who I have pictures of on my computer. These pictures do not do these people justice. 

1. Haruma Miura


There are some people who don't have good first impressions, but they begin to grow on you once you see them more in dramas. This guy is in that category. Haruma Miura is quite a charismatic actor and I love him in the drama Bloody Monday. He looks slightly awkward in some of his pictures, so I thought that it would be wise to use a picture where he is shown unsmiling.


2. Kim Woo Bin


He is usually depicted as fierce and he plays many tough roles. Despite his low voice and sharp features, he has an unexpected cute side. I first saw him in the drama School 2013. Can you believe that he is a model? If you look up his picture on Google, you can see many pictures on him expertly posing in fashionable clothing.


3. Lee Jong Suk


Lee Jong Suk was Kim Woo Bin's costar in School 2013. He has this aloof image and he can be frustratingly cute when he wants to be. He has appeared in many hit dramas and he has also worked on a movie that was about swimming. All you ladies know what that means...Eye Candy :)


4. Nam Goong Min


Despite his youthful appearance, this guy is actually 36 years old. Don't be that surprised because some Asians have amazing youth-retaining abilities. He has an addicting voice that I could listen to all day and I loved him in the hit drama, Can you Hear my Heart?. There are some unflattering pictures of him on Google, but I thought that this one suited him better because he's one of those people that look their best when they're smiling.


 5. Ryo Nishikido



My life's goal is to watch every one of his dramas because he is just so darn adorable. His personality is not strong like some of the people on this list, but his soft nature just draws people towards him. He acted in 1 litre of tears (an extremely sad drama that made me bawl), and I've been following him since. This guys looks good unsmiling an smiling. Picking a picture for him was an extremely difficult task, but I thought that this one conveyed my message the best.


 6. Sato Takeru


He plays a lot of supporting roles, but I've loved each and every one of them. So far, Rurouni Kenshin has been my favourite production that he starred him. I read the manga and I was stoked that he was the one playing Kenshin. This movie is set in the Meiji period and it talks about an excellent swordsmen who is quirky, but can be serious when he needs to be. I seriously recommend this movie to anyone who is interested in Japanese culture.


7. Song Joong Ki


I don't think that this picture is the best, but he's just really cute here. I loved him in The Innocent Man and he picked up some good variety skills while filming Running Man. He is portrayed as a goodhearted guy. Basically the Asian version of Mr. blondhairblueeyes. He got famous from his role in Sungkyunkwan Scandal.


8. Takeshi Kaneshiro


He played a major role in the highly-acclaimed film, House of Flying Daggers and he is half Japanese and half Taiwanese. When i think of "manly", he usually comes to mind because he's at the ripe age of 40 and he's still stealing hearts from girls of all ages. This guy mainly does Chinese films, so I am not as familiar with his work in comparison to the other people on this list.


9. Tomohisa Yamashita


In my opinion, his best role was in Nobuta wo Produce, but I could see his maturity in Saiko no Jinsei, so I'm quite conflicted as to which role is my one and only favourite. This guy was in the boy band NEWS along with Ryo Nishikido, but he left to become a solo artist. This picture makes him look mischievous, but if you happen to see his other photo shoots, you will see his feminine features which work wonderfully in his favour. 


10. Choi Jin Hyuk



I first saw him in Panda and Hedgehog, but I did not notice him until I saw him in Gu Family Book. Honestly, I think that he looks the best in Gu Family Book, but since historical dramas aren't everyone's cup of tea, I chose this picture instead. I think that he places his arms in awkward positions, but his smile makes up for it. When he smiles, it's like the room lights up, and my room lit up multiple times in Emergency Couple where he was a divorced couple with Song Ji Hyo. 


11. Ji Chang Wook


He piqued my interest in Empress Ki because of his pitiful character. Despite his despicable character in Empress Ki, many fans shipped him with the heroine of the drama. I am often given disapproving looks from my friends when I try to spoil something for them, so I will keep the contents of the drama to myself. It seems as though he likes to glance to the right in pictorials so that people can see his right profile. This made it hard for me to find a satisfactory picture of his face so this advertisement was the best that I could find. 


This post was not as formal as my other posts, but it was fun to do. I wouldn't mind doing this once in a while, so please look forward to the singer edition of this post. 




Comments

Popular Posts