Should I Go For It?

Hello readers of this abandoned blog. This is me again. An entire year later.
I believe I stopped at post #44 or something along the lines of that. Would it be cheap if  I just continue and attempt to complete the rest of this year? A year hasn't past yet since I last posted so I still have time. This is just a side hobby, and I am quite busy, so I don't know if I am be able to post every single day. It's pretty hard to keep a commitment, and I'm no stranger to unfinished goals. I always say something, but I never live up to those expectations. I'm not doing any promises this year, but I hope that I will be able to constantly post random topics and just add on to this blog. This is a poorly written post, but it's just the beginning. Chinese New Year is in 3-4 days (depends on which side of the Earth you live on). It's the year of the horse! Anticipate some random posts soon!

(The blog owner is sleepy, no pictures for this post)

This was posted on January 27, 2014, but was edited on May 2nd, 2014.

Comments

Popular Posts