Japanese Cherry Blossom and Bonsai Trees

When I was young, I have always wanted a cherry blossom tree in my backyard. I think that my undeveloped brain thought that the unique colour of the leaves made it more special than the other trees. I don't believe I have ever seen one in my life, but if I do, I promise to upload a picture onto this blog. I still want a cherry blossom tree now, but I'll wait for the day to come when I finally get one. I also liked (still do) bonsai trees, but I was never really able to grow one. Bonsai trees require patience and a huge amount of care.
People might think that I am a gardening person, but I'm not, just to make it clear. I am terrified of bugs and if I did have a plant, I would forget to water it. As you can see from this post, and many of my previous posts, I appreciate Japanese/ Asian things. This post has been about me a lot...

Comments

Popular Posts